How To Register For CITN October 2019 Professional Examination
This is to inform all registered Students of the Chartered Institute Of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) that the entry for the October 2019 Professional Examination has commenced from Monday, July 1, 2019 and will close on Tuesday, September 24, 2019.
One week grace is allowed for late registration at an additional fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00). Candidates are advised to pay their annual subscriptions (if outstanding), apply and submit their forms online as directed below:
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Go to https://www.citn.org
- Input your username and password in “member login area” (Registered Students who are yet to have username and password should request for same by sending a mail to email@example.com. Use the username and password to update your profile and pay your subscription due. Without performing this process first, you cannot proceed to register for the examination.)
- Click Register for an examination
- Choose an examination centre, and then choose an examination
- Students will be required to upload their signature on the portal
- The page of the subjects you are to write will automatically come up
- Click on Proceed to payment where 19 digits reference code will be generated.
1. PAY ONLINE:
Process: Pay using any Bank ATM Debit Cards (Mastercard, VISA, Verve) on Global Pay, Webpay or pay with Quickteller on the CITN Portal.
2. Quickteller.com Platform:
Visit www.quickteller.com/citn, insert the reference code generated from the portal, select student examination fee from options and pay with your ATM Debit Card (Mastercard, VISA, Verve).
3. Pay Direct (Bank Branch):
Visit any commercial bank with your reference code generated from the portal and pay to CITN on Pay Direct Platform.
Note that your application will be updated automatically.
Examination will hold in centres located in the following cities: Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Benin, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Kano, Lagos, Owerri, Port-Harcourt
Tuesday, 8th & Wednesday, 9th October, 2019
Note: Potential Students are to ensure that they complete their registrations and/or exemptions on or before Tuesday, September 24, 2019 to be eligible to write the 2019 October diet.
Council has approved the registration of undergraduates as student members provided they possess five credits (in not more than two sittings) at O-Level including English Language and Mathematics. In addition, certified letter of admission from the Tertiary Institution of the undergraduate would be required. Such students will start sitting for the Institute Examinations from the Foundation level before progressing to other levels.