For candidates who pass the professional stage of ICAN which is the final stage, here is the induction processes for online application.1. Pay Induction fee of N90,000 through PAYDIRECT at any commercial bank in Nigeria.
2. Obtain Payment Receipt and proceed with your registration on ICAN Website: https://www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect.
3. Enter your DEPOSIT SLIP NUMBER and RECEIPT NUMBER.
4. New PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS would be generated.
5. Enter your Student Registration Number, PIN and SERIAL Numbers into the registration page.
6. Complete the form, upload a CLEAR passport photograph on white background and submit online.
7. Print the completed Membership Form for your Referees to sign.
8. ICAN Final Examination Number should be BOLDLY WRITTEN ON HARD COPY OF FORM.
9. Attach the original Confirmation/Attestation letter(s) on Company’s letter head, from present and previous employers.
The Confirmation/Attestation letter(s) should be signed by a Partner (for those in Practising Firms) or by a Chartered Accountant in the organisation (Financial member of ICAN)/External Auditor (for those in Commerce & Industry and Government Parastatals). The letter should state the duration of employment (month and year) and detailed scope of duties.
10. Application form for Induction will not be collected from you if necessary documents are not attached.
The completed should be downloaded and submitted to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Plot 16, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. YOU WILL NOT BE INDUCTED IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM FOR VETTING ON OR BEFORE THE STATED CLOSING DATE. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. An Inductee should ensure he/she does not have any outstanding subscription either as a Student or Graduate member.
To commence Your Induction Process, CLICK HERE
NOTE: Only qualified candidates who have relevant accounting related working experience should apply for the membership of the Institute in line with the period stated below:
- Graduates of Accounting 36 Months.
- Graduates of other Disciplines 48 Months
- AAT 48 Months
CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE FROM ALL OF US AT TRENDING ACCOUNTING