ICAN November 2018 Diet Exams: Online Registration, Timetable & Fees
The institute’s November 2018 diet professional examination are scheduled to hold from Tuesday, November 13th to Thursday November 15 2018.ELIGIBILITY FOR ENROLLMENT
The examinations are open to registered students only. Other interested persons should visit the institute website on www.icannig.org for guidelines on students’ registration
The registration portal for the November 2018 diet examination will open from Tuesday July 31 to Friday October 26 2018. Please note that there will be no extension In the date of registration.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
Candidates must register on-line for the examination. For details please see “ Direction for Online Registration” CLICK HERE
There are 49 centres all over Nigeria and one each in Buea, Cameroon and London UK. Candidates can check the LIST OF CENTERS HERE.
Note fees are exclusive of Bank Charges of N300. Please visit their website HERE to get the current cost of examination
Payment of the examination fees will open from Tuesday,31 to Friday, October 26 2018. Students should note that payment will not be received at any bank after Friday, October 26 2018
All commercial banks in Nigeria for Candidates who are taking the examination in Nigeria.
Download ICAN Timetable from the Complete ICAN November 2018 Advert(.PDF)
WARNING TO ALL STUDENTS
Candidates are warned in their own interest, not to take MOBIL PHONES or GSM HANDSETS into the Examination Hall.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL CANDIDATES
1. The Examination fee, once paid, is not refundable.
2. Please note that all old Entry forms/Vouchers are no longer valid.
3. Students who applied for exemption from any level or subject of the examinations are advised to confirm that their applications are successful before making payment for the examination fee at any commercial bank in Nigeria and UBA PLC in Douala, Cameroun.
4. Candidates are not allowed to apply for EXEMPTION and Examination at the same time.
The Website will be closed a day after the last day of the registration.
6. Candidates are advised to DOWNLOAD Their EXAMINATION DOCKET FROM The Institute’s WEBSITE 5days to the Examination dates.
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION ENTRIES
ABSENCE FROM AN EXAMINATION
Examination entries cannot be withdrawn after the closing date in any circumstances. The fees paid for an examination will not be refunded or transferred to subsequent examination, if a candidate decides not to attend or is unable to attend the examination.
DATA STORAGE/COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
Mobile phones, digital diaries, hand-held computers and programmable calculators MUST NOT be brought into the hall by any candidate. All such equipment must be put-off and left in the candidates bags outside the hall. Any breach of this regulation shall be a malpractice, which shall attract stiff penalties.
DIRECTIVES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to register online for November 2018 diet examinations at the ICAN website http://www.icanexamsonline.org/professional .
1. Pay the correct fee for the level being applied for and obtain PAYDIRECT PAYMENT RECEIPT at any commercial bank in Nigeria, go to www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect and generate your Prof. Student | Examination E-Voucher
2. Click on the link at the bottom of this page for online application form.
3. Enter your STUDENT REGISTRATION NUMBER and PIN NUMBER
4. Complete the online form and click on submit.
A scanned copy (JPEG format, 20KB Maximum size, WHITE BACKGROUND, NOT WAIT AND GET) of your passport photograph is required for the online registration. A scanned (Jpeg format) copy of your signature is also required for the online registration.
5. Print out the “COMPLETED November 2018 PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM”, attach voucher, deposit slip and keep for your records.
GOODLUCK TO YOU......