How To Register As A CITN Student 2021
To register as a new CITN student for professional or technician, follow the following instructions;
1. Go to www.citn.org at the top right-hand corner click on the icon “Join CITN”
2. For Taxation Technician Scheme (TTS) Student, click on “Become a Taxation Technician Member”. Also, for Graduates (HND/B Sc.), click on “Become a student member”
3. Type the correct information into the spaces provided on page one (Email address and your phone number are very important and it must be functional because the information would be communicated to you through these two media). After filling the information on the first page, click on “Save and Continue”.
4. Fill the second page; Contact Information (Home address, Email address and your phone number are very important). Click on “Save and Continue”.
5. Fill the third page; Work information & Educational Information, etc. “the Most preferred Mailing Address” icon is very important.
6. Fourth Page; you are to scan and upload Files to Authenticate Education Information & Files to Authenticate Professional Certifications (attached files must be in PDF format).
NB: Make Photocopies of all your certificates and give them to a CITN member (a financial member of the Institute) to certify i.e the CITN member will sign and write his/her membership number on all your credentials; after which the prospective student will scan and upload such certificates.
These are files which will be used by the CITN administrator to verify your submitted educational and certification information. Please make sure you attach all your credentials as your application may be declined if enough documentation is not available.
Important credentials to scan & upload include:
- Certified photocopy of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age;
- Certified photocopies of Educational qualification(s)
- Certified photocopy of Professional Certificate (you intend using to claim Exemption)
- Certified photocopies of NYSC Certificate/NYSC call up letter or Letter of Exclusion from NYSC
7. Fill the Fifth page; “Login Information”, type your referee’s membership number and upload your passport photograph
NB: Your referee must be CITN members that are financially up-to-date- a member whose annual subscription is up-to-date.
8. Fill the Sixth page; Payment Information and click on “Proceed to payment”. There are two modes of payment:
- You pay the sum of ₦11,500 (Student Registration fee) into any of the CITN’s Account.
- You print out the Reference code page (i.e. the payment page).
- You scan your ₦11,500 teller and the Reference code page to firstname.lastname@example.org, send a copy to email@example.com
You can also make payment using your Interswitch Debit Card, Visa Card or MasterCard, and then click on the icon “click here to continue”.
9. Immediately you pay with any of these payment platforms (Interswitch Debit Card, Visa Card or MasterCard) you will receive a message in your Inbox or Spam box (so make sure your E-mail address & Phone No. is functional because all correspondence would be sent to your Email Box) in the mail you will see a link.
Click on that link to submit your Student Registration form and then you will get a message that your APPLICATION HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED AND IT IS AWAITING APPROVAL. If you do not receive this message that means your application had not been submitted.