The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) Diamond Scholarship is for First Class/Distinction graduates of Institutions with ICAN – Accredited Accounting programme, irrespective of the discipline or course of study.
The condition for qualifying for this scholarship is that candidate must:
- be a first class/distinction graduate of any discipline in an ICAN accredited Institution.
- must be a registered professional student of the Institute.
- must have claimed required exemptions
If after meeting up with this, candidates must apply for the scholarship by following the procedures below
1. Candidates must apply for the scholarship through the Registrar/Chief Executive of ICAN
2. Candidates need obtain a recommendation letter from the Head of Department of his/her institution.
3. Such candidate must show proof of studentship of ICAN i.e must have registered as an ICAN student.
4. The candidate must have gotten exemption and show proof of exemption, where applicable.
5. Candidate must obtain the recommendation of the ICAN District Society in his/her locality
NOTE: ICAN first class scholarship (DIAMOND) only shall covers Examination fees, Professional examinations study packs and tuition fees per beneficiary. The Institute will pay for each level of the examination ONLY once. Therefore, in case you are first class student and interested, kindly apply immediately.