Congratulations on the completion of the ATSWA level of ICAN examination. Atleast all the sleepless nights are not invein. Don't forget you have a higher mountain to climb when you commence your ICAN Professional level.
These are the procedures for online registration for AATWA Induction:
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. Method of payment: Pay direct into ICAN e-collection account to any commercial Bank via paydirect. Obtain your payment receipt and thereafter generate pin and serial number at ICAN website www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect/
a. Requirement: Scanned soft copy (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size of your passport-sized photograph (white background) for online registration.
b. Procedures: After generating pin any serial number, complete the online form at ICAN website. www.icanportal.org/ats and click submit.
Applicants are expected to submit printed hard copy of the application form, certified by referee and attach the pin voucher, bank payment teller and other relevant documents as outlined below at the Institute's Secretariat; Plot 15 Idowu tailor street Victoria Island, Lagos.
c. Applicants are adviced to re-comfirm their Registration online three days after the date of the registration using the details on the pin voucher obtained at the bank.
3. ATTACH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
1. Certified photocopies of ATSWA I, II, III examination result slips
2. Exemption letter (If applicable)
3. Academic credentials
4. Bank payment teller details
5. Evidence of subscription payment.